Job description / Role
– Assistant Reservation Manager
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– As Assistant Reservations Manager, you are responsible for achieving occupancy targets/levels as identified in the annual budget and marketing plan for reservations.
– Maximise occupancy levels by reviewing and revising revenue strategies.
– Recognize potential clients and to transmit information to the revenue management and sales department.
– Recognize VIP guests and apply the concerned policies.
– Promote Accor Loyalty programs (ALL) and hotel promotions.
– Ensure team members are effectively informed about ALL and train them accordingly.
– Ensure the privacy of the guests and that the confidentiality of the information is respected.
– Manage third party sites and agents to establish rates, negotiate prices, ensure proper implementation of reservations procedures, and maximise conversion ratios in order to achieve targets for the department.
– Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel, and manage the departments’ adherence to achieving that strategy
– Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market
– Ensure team members are developed effectively and generate a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
– Build strong relationships with customers, guests and team members in order to gain full understanding of their needs and work to serve them effectively
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.