Alila Jabal Akhdar
- To record and process all reservation inquiries made by phone, fax or email efficiently and accurately and converted to sales where possible to meet hotel targets
- To supervise, train & implement all safety policy & procedure as per laid down in the company emergency & continuity business plan
- Promote the desired work culture around the core value of Alila Villas Ubud and the brand ethos
- To sell and cross sell all resort facilities and service, such as participating actively in FIT marketing
- To maintain good relations with local travel agents and other outside contacts
- To have complete understanding of pricing strategy and sell accordingly
- Communicate effectively within the organization at all levels using the most appropriate communication method for the matter concerned.
- Interacts with guests and individuals outside the hotel including, but not limited to, current and potential clients, owning company representatives, suppliers, competitors and other members of the local community
- To wear the correct uniform, name badges at all the times
- To be apart in the building of an efficient team of employee by taking and active interest in their welfare, safety and development
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times
- To provide the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency
- To provide the correct standards and method of service are maintained as stated in the department’s operation manual
- To provide a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s employee rules and regulations
- To provide a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety
- Sell Alila Villas Ubud products and services using up-selling and suggestive selling techniques
- Promote the Hotel’s (and Alila Hotels generally) products and services
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge about all Alila Hotels in your region
- Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls
- Receive process and confirmed room reservation made by/for client over the phone, personally, letter, fax, email, SynXis and internet.
- Process amendment to reservation such as extensions, early arrival & departure and etc
- Accept wait list reservations
- Manage “no show” reservations by investigation and follow up by same day
- Record special billing arrangements for groups and conventions
- Monitor reservation levels and inform Managers of current and future occupancy rates
- Maintain knowledge of special rates/ offers/ promotions
- Prepare reports as requested (pick up report, etc)
- Attends to inquires, complaints and request regarding reservation
- Ensure all reservation papers have been properly filed according to the established procedures
- Familiar with job description, policies and procedures and able to perform the duty whenever needed.
To apply for this job please visit om.indeed.com.