Parsons - United Arab Emirates
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Assistant Project Design Manager to join our team! In this role you will get to perform a variety of engineering tasks by applying standard engineering techniques and analyses within a discipline.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Complete a variety of assignments such as drawings, specifications, and other materials suitable for procurement and construction purposes, utilizing CAE/CAD as applicable.
- Prepare standard engineering computations, material quality takeoffs, estimates, surveys, and designs.
- Prepare detailed requisitions for equipment and materials.
- Review small and portions of larger supplier drawing submittals and assists in performing technical bid analyses.
- Prepare and issues specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents.
- Provide input and technical guidance to CAD Designer/Drafters, Designers, and lower-level Engineers working on the same project.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:Bachelors degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering.3+ years of related work experience.Working knowledge of AutoCAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering is required.Have experience working on Infrastructure related projects.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.