- To organize all payroll related input and process pay and benefits accruing to employees of allocated units of the Al-Tayer Group, in line with their entitlement and Company policy and procedure ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all pay and benefit related transactions
Education/Certification and Continued Education
- Graduate preferably in Commerce
Years of Experience
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience
- High Computer Literacy
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
- Verify the check-list of formalities to be completed at the time of an employee’s severance or when being transferred from one Group company to another to process full and final settlement of dues accruing to the employee.
- Reimburse HR related bills according to entitlement, process payment vouchers for HR related services like training, recruitment invoices, insurance, etc, and charge Group companies as per advice
- Assist, both internal as well as external auditors to enable them to complete the audit procedures smoothly and as per schedule.
- Prepare and submit periodically, reports relating to salary (JVs, gratuity & leave passage provisions) claim reimbursements, final settlement accounts etc., for proper allocation & accounting
- Process the monthly payroll for companies handled including leave administration, pension computation as well as additions and deductions to ensure timely transfer of salaries through appropriate channels.
- Manage and administer leave of all employees including processing of leave benefit settlement of staff proceeding on annual leave and tallying of leave accrued, leave applied vs. leave taken etc.