The marketing assistant manager manages the day-to-day marketing activities of the organization and the long-term marketing strategy for the company.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES: (Major responsibilities and target accomplishments expected of the position)
- Provide service leadership related to Marketing and Communications of business.
- Ensure that high-quality services are delivered effectively, efficiently and consistently, whether it is direct or indirect communications.
- Make sure the marketing communications promote the right message to maintain a good brand image.
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends
- Studying competitors’ products and services
- Exploring ways of improving existing products and services
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
- Preparing and managing marketing plans and budgets
- Managing the production of promotional material
- Liaising with other internal departments (Sales Channels, Factory, Purchase Department, Logistics and Warehouse)
- Producing reports to monitor results
- Presenting findings and suggestions to the Marketing Manager
- Attending Exhibitions, Seminars, trade shows and sales meetings
- Hiring, Training, Supporting and managing a marketing team.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Preparation of marketing Samples for Sales Team / Showrooms.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Assists Sales departments in preparing Product manuals and technical publications.
- Directs product research and development
Bachelor degree in Marketing
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit kw.indeed.com.