Job description / Role
As an AM/M, you will be part of the Technology Risk Advisory Services helping clients manage risks arising from technology enhancements in the organisation.
A leading consulting firm based in Dubai.
* Perform manual and automated network and application penetration tests.
* Perform manual and automated penetration tests on mobile and cloud platforms.
* Identify and exploit security risks within applications and network infrastructure.
* Analyse vulnerability impacts to customer’s business, regulatory compliance and IT operations.
* Contribute towards developing our methodologies, processes, techniques, standards, especially NESA, ADHICS and NIST Cyber Security framework.
* Understand and stay current with the critical threats to client’s IT infrastructure and continually analysing cyber threat intelligence sources and techniques utilised by cybercriminals.
* Contribute towards managing the overall client service delivery.
* Ensure thorough project documentation and maintain electronic filing.
* Complete project assignments with minimum supervision and within the timelines provided by the management.
* Dynamic work environment
* Strong growth focused role
* Opportunity to work for a leading organisation
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.