Ernst & Young
Job description / Role
Whether facing acts of fraud, government investigations or regulatory inquiries, major litigation or transactional disputes, clients turn to EY Forensics for assistance.
Our forensic accountants and technologists, certified fraud examiners, anti-corruption and anti-money laundering specialists work with our clients’ legal counsel, internal audit and compliance departments investigating complex issues and developing practical solutions that address operational challenges.
We apply the collective knowledge and insight gleaned from working across industries and geographies to help our clients conduct fraud risk assessments and institute proactive anti-corruption programs. Furthermore, we utilize forensic data analytics that enable corporations to manage risk and regulatory compliance.
A position has arisen for a Fraud Risk Assessment Assistant Manager/Manager to join the business, supporting the MENA Forensics team in the compliance and risk assessment and other forensic projects. This is an ideal opportunity to develop you career in the consulting space, to work on a diverse portfolio of projects, gaining exposure to a fast – paced market with evolving challenges and opportunities and to support the development of junior team members.
Your key responsibilities
• As a Fraud risk consultant, you will need to manage and provide an oversite on fraud risk management assignments using data extraction, data analytics and management reporting. Identify potential fraud scenarios and evaluate the occurrence and process put in place to mitigate the fraud risk.
• Assist clients to set up anti-fraud units through designing the governance and developing the required policies and procedures and building the structure of the unit.
• Collaborate with the client’s operational risk management team to comprehend, develop and perform key risk indicators reporting.
• You will assist in managing the financial aspects of engagements by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders.
• You will also establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships.
• You’ll actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives and will consistently drive projects to completion, determining that the work is of high quality.