What’s inside the Blue Box?
Tiffany & Co. is an international hallmark of quality, and our careers are no exception. Be an inspiring mentor, passionate coach and drive strong sales! We are looking for a people motivated and sales driven Assistant Manager to join our Dubai team. As a member of the boutique management team, you will help the team exceed sales plan and profitability targets while providing outstanding customer service. You will work closely with clients on the sales floor and effectively manage and inspire the team to success.
Your role in the Tiffany Legacy.
Reporting to the Store Manager, and as a member of the management team, you will be responsible for ensuring the store exceeds sales plan and profitability targets while providing outstanding customer service. You will effectively lead, develop and support staff to meet and/or exceed individual sales plan with a strong focus on client development and providing a high level of customer service.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build relationships with internal and external clients
- Model and uphold Tiffany & Co. customer service standards
- Ensure implementation of company sales initiatives
- Become an expert on product and sales training modules
- Assist in supervising, developing, and training designated staff and supervisors
- Assist with recruitment and delivery of onboarding for new starters
- Key-holder responsibilities, such as opening and closing of the store
In return, you will earn a very competitive salary, the opportunity for career development in an environment that recognizes growth, whilst receiving Tiffany designed training programs and the privilege of generous employee discounts.
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That’s a wrap.
To be the next Assistant Manager to join our team, you will have:
- A minimum three year’s retail leadership experience within a luxury retail environment
- A keen eye and interest in style with a passion for people
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills as you work with a diverse client base
- Ability to be innovative in your foresight; your role will require you to adapt to various situations whilst always representing the brand true to its legacy
- You must be flexible to work non-traditional trading hours including weekdays and weekends, late night trade and all holidays
- Candidates with a bi-lingual capability are encouraged to apply