EYA GTH Manila Inc
As new markets open and technology advances at a dramatic pace, the world of supply chain and operations is becoming increasingly complex. At the same time, clients understand just how vital effective, sustainable operational management is to their global success. We are currently aiming at recruiting a Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager to join our team. As a supply chain and operations professional, you’ll use your analytical insight to drive our clients global business performance. Working as part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service and help leading organizations improve their planning, design, procurement, sourcing, manufacturing, fulfillment, operations, and services processes.
Your key responsibilities
Drawing on your knowledge and experience, you’ll create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership. You will actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Strong Supply Chain Experience with a focus on Supply Chain Transformation (3 to 5 years work experience), demonstrating at least one supply chain management core domain expertise (e.g., enterprise asset management, logistics / fulfillment, planning / inventory, manufacturing, or procurement)
- Preferably prior consulting experience. Experience in Supply Chain Transformation in Industry / Sector accepted.
- Supply Chain education and / or qualifications, with outstanding academic record
- Excellent communications skills including verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel across the region
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Familiarity with leading supply chain solutions and ERP systems and/or Experience or passion with Digital solutions and trends
- Good entrepreneurial flare and the ability to identify business opportunities and cross sell different services and/or products
- Arabic speaking preferably
What we look for
We’re interested in professionals with a deep understanding in multiple supply chain areas. You’ll need to be comfortable handling several responsibilities at once, often with shifting priorities. It’s a highly collaborative environment, where you’ll be building and maintaining relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels – so you’ll also need to be genuinely engaging, with interests and contacts in communities outside of your work life.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.