Assistant legal Affairs ( Arabic Speaker)
We are looking for an Assistant Legal Advisor to be responsible for providing clients with legal assistance and advice. The responsibilities of a Legal Advisor include drafting legal documents, structuring solutions for issues, and providing support in legal issues.
To be successful as a Legal Advisor, you should possess excellent analytical, research, and writing skills, the ability to make good judgments, and be able to work well within a team. Ultimately, a top-notch Legal Advisor should have strong communication skills, be able to manage a large workload with a tight deadline, and remain up-to-date with laws.
Legal Advisor Responsibilities:
- Conducting legal analysis and researching legal matters.
- Providing advice on legal matters.
- Drafting legal opinions, memoranda, and briefing documents.
- Reviewing legal material.
- Formulating formalities regarding settlements of disputes.
- Monitoring the implementation of the legal clauses.
Legal Advisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Experience in the law field.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and individually.
- Ability to work long hours when needed.