Job description / Role
Assistant Director of Sales – Corporate
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
About the Hotel
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a luxury five-star hotel located in Jumeirah Beach Residence and opens directly onto Dubai’s most popular recreation promenade The Walk as well as the new beachfront low-rise leisure and retail destination The Beach. Luxury stays and culinary excellence are the hotel’s cornerstones. All 444 rooms and suites overlook the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and Ain Dubai. Guests can indulge in exquisite international flavours at Infini Pool Lounge and Café Concierge our all day dining restaurant Club Millésime.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
– Access learning & development programs through the Accor Academy.
– Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the city.
– Take advantages of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions.
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
What you will be doing:
– Responsible for the efficient running of the department in line Accor Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
– Provides leadership in all selling activities within the hotel, works closely with the Rooms, Food and Beverage and other revenue-generating departments to maximize sales.
– Identifies prospectively new potential accounts and establishes goals for Key Accounts by analysing historical data and other statistical information and also by conducting accounts interviews and preparing customer action plans
– Ensures business is handled in timely manner for proper service delivery.
– Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal sales goals.
– Assumes the role of Director of Sales & Marketing in his/her absence.
– Thoroughly familiarizes oneself with the Hotel’s emergency procedures and is in a state of preparedness for any emergency which may occur.
– Be familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his/her field of responsibility.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Perform duties in a manner that respects company values.
– Assist in Task Force Teams for new openings.
– Carry out any other reasonable task (which may not be stated here) as requested.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.