Assistant Director of Finance
As our Assistant Director of Finance, you are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You will direct in collaboration with the Cluster Director of Finance the accounting and finance functions of the hotel. Ensuring the integrity of the management of information systems. Timely reporting operating results to the General Manager and owner investment.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Assist in the preparation of the financial statements within the corporate closing schedule and according to the Accor Policies and Procedures, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and the Uniform System of Accounts.
- Assist in the analysis and interpretation of the financial results in order to assist and advise the General Manager, A3 (ownership representative) and the Accor Corporate Team when appropriate or in the absence of the Cluster Director of Finance.
- Maintain balance sheet analysis on at least a quarterly basis and preferably on a monthly basis with full supporting detail.
- Prepare accurate cash flow statements and projections on a monthly basis and on request.
- Maximize working capital and cash flow statements and projections on a monthly basis and on request.
- Ensure successful treasury cash management as set forth in the policies and procedures manual.
- Ensure compliance with management agreements and contracts and attendant legal documents. Understanding how those documents translate into financial responsibilities and how they may effect both the hotel’s and Corporate’s financial position.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Problem solving-the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Interpersonal Skills-the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication-the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
- Written Communication-the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing-the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Quality control-the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability-the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability-the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security-the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
Your experience and skills include:
- A graduate degree in business or equivalent.
- 3 years experience in a similar position with thin the hospitality industry.
- Previous experience financial reports, P&L and balance sheet.
- Prior experience working with Accounting Systems and POS (Sun, Opera, Silverware)
Your team and working environment:
- A passionate and inspired team that creates unique experiences for all they meet.
- We recognize and celebrate our team and individual success
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.