Job description / Role
The Assistant Credit Manager should be capable of handling multi-faceted tasks and of working under pressure. He/she should have excellent communication and analytical skills, a proactive problem solver. Assistant Credit Manager has attention to detail, has good team building skills, and is able to work long hours.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Director of Finance , responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
– Report unfavorable information which may affect a customer’s credit standing so as to allow timely action.
– Know and observe the credit policies of Fairmont Hotel, Maintain a complete alphabetical credit file for each account containing all documentation related to the credit research.
– Photocopying all invoices, Filling all invoices, sending all invoices, call companies to confirm invoices delivery and handling administering credit application.
– Attends all Meetings as required.
– Provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
– Exercise responsible behavior at all times.
– Respond to requests to undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.