Job description / Role
At Accor, our operations thrive with the commitment of Colleagues who model our values. As an Assistant Chief Engineer, your responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Preventive maintenance and servicing of the physical plant (mechanical facilities) and the property.
– Service and repair duties of all public and guest areas.
– To actively participate in the Chateau Whistler’s environmental program and department specific initiatives in working towards sustainable operations.
– To be health and safety conscious and actively involved in maintaining a safe work environment.
– To ensure that all-mechanical rooms exceed cleanliness standards while complying with OHS Regulations and other provincial codes.
– This position is a rotating, shift-work schedule.
– Ensure team is following opening and closing checklist.
– Check the master card, key and mobile.
– Take over from the previous shift.
– Prepare the work order for the staff.
– Conduct the shift briefing.
– Conduct the training as per schedule.
– Check the BMS every often.
– RSM – Process flow and guidelines. Check RSM Dash board/ recovery to respond immediately with in 15minutes.
– Plant room/ boiler room/ chiller yard regular rounds.
– Daily Follow up for pending job and update job completed without fail.
– All ongoing projects must be coordinated to the 3rd party services and must be monitored and check the reports/services regularly.
– Check for the material stock and order the material.
– Once LPO ready follow up with Suppliers and receive the material with proper documentation.
– Coordinate with other department for any Engineering related works.
– Follow up for the break down jobs.
– Inspect the PPM work and make sure it is done as per standard.
– Prioritize all the works which related to guest and complete the job ASAP.
– Immediate response for the flooding, fire alarm, gas alarm, Elevator stuck, no power etc.
– Taken care all life and safety related job like fire system, gas alarm, Generator system, UPS.
– All the DM requirement work to be carried out and update the file.
– Arrange for any major break downs and carry out job ASAP.
– Constant focus on utilities (HVAC, water, chiller).
– Keep DOE informed about any emergency.
– Follow up for all out source contract monthly quarterly, yearly PPM.
– Daily inspection of plant rooms without fail.
– Utility reading to be taken without error.
– Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
– Oral and written fluency in English
– Neat appearance
– Displays initiative and good follow-up skills
– Team player
– Customer/people oriented
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.