Big Fish Recruitment
Job description / Role
Our client is a multinational organization providing services solutions to clients in the GCC region. They are currently seeking an Asset Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manages client assets according to project scope and design requirements.
• Meets with clients to assess asset status, needs, risks, goals, and progress.
• Prepares asset status statements, business activity reports, and replacement forecasts.
• Develops organizes and maintains client asset portfolios.
• Studies market trends to maximize profits and ensure full maintenance of installed/built asset portfolio.
• Supervises employees who assist in technical reporting and installation.
• Coordinates with managers and other third parties.
• Fosters and maintains positive client relationships.
• Reviews Asset installation register periodically to ensure efficient usage.
• Compiles and presents asset management reports to clients, supervisors, and senior executives.
• Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
• Ensures accuracy and standardization across all asset lists saved in the CAFM system
• Produces lifecycle and replacement reports etc.
• Owns, develops, and implements the certified Asset Management System
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.