CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud IDE and research-based assessments allow our customers to create an effective technical interview experience and to place confidence in their assessment results. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Company for 2020
- Being named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Have Fun – we believe that building CodeSignal can and should be fun too. We work with people we love, on a product we love, to realize a vision we love.
- Move Fast – we move fast, and by fast we mean rocket ship fast! Every day is a race to see what we can do to move the needle as far as possible.
- Keep on Learning – if you are not learning, you are not growing. That’s why we push ourselves to learn and grow every day.
As an Assessment Design Engineer in CodeSignal, you will be responsible for creating all the unique and thoughtful technical content on the platform to help our clients #GoBeyondResumes. You will be responsible for creating different kinds of tasks which cover the knowledge of various languages, frameworks, technologies, software development practices, etc. As part of this role, you will be exposed to more than 100+ common languages, frameworks, and technologies.
We are looking for someone with practical software engineering experience, who is known for being detail oriented and finding ways to develop best practices. You are driven by passionate to produce quality and delightful content which your fellow engineers would enjoy solving. And are motivated to learn and grow with others even in technologies and familiars you are not familiar with.
(Company is US-based, open to Global applicants)
- 2+ years experience with Software Engineering
- Algorithms and data structures proficiency
- Knowledge of one or more SQL dialects – MySQL / PostgreSQL / TSQL / …
- Motivation to learn new things
- Familiarity with frontend development
- Basic knowledge: JS/HTML/CSS
- Frameworks: React/Angular/VueJS
- Automation testing: Selenium, Galen, Puppeteer
- Familiarity with NodeJS, Meteor, and TypeScript
- Deep knowledge of some well-known and commonly used technologies or frameworks
- Сlose-knit friendly team, whose members are currently located across the world in Russia, Belarus, Armenia, and Germany
- A place for improvement your skills – you’ll be able to learn many things from different spheres of software development
- Startup atmosphere – no bureaucracy, horizontal structure in the whole company, your thoughts and suggestions are always considered on any level of the company
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai