Assembly, Maintenance, and Overhaul Supervisor – Wireline Services
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Would you like to join our Wireline Services Product Line?
Join our Team!
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Wireline Services team arrange technical expertise to meet our client expectations. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the best
In this role, you will ensure safe and reliable Assembly, Maintenance and Overhaul is delivered to global AMO organizations in a cost effective and efficient manner without harm to people or the environment.
As an AMO Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing Equipment Assembly, Maintenance and Overhaul scheduling in your area(s)
- Optimizing work flow / shop layout efficiency “Lean”
- Liaising with inventory/logistics personnel as needed to ensure OTD to SD/Customer
- Liaising with logistics and QC personnel (if applicable) to identify 3rd party repair requirements and process appropriately
- Implementing Field Modification Notices and Operation Technical Bulletins as required
- Providing Root Cause Analysis support for field incidents NCRs as required
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Identifying cost-out opportunities and elevate to lead/supervisor/manager/AMO engineer for review/implementation
- Providing coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelors degree or higher, Electronics Engineering preferred
- Have a minimum of 10 years of industry experience, and 5 years in supervision
- Have the ability to influence others and lead teams, and display strong problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees, and display excellent communication skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.