Information Technology Services provides a wide range of IT facilities and support services to ASIC. We are undertaking major technology projects that will transform our business and continue our significant technology transformation in several areas such as virtualisation, mobility and cloud. We make use of the latest technology with an increasing focus on data sharing and analytics which will make ASIC a ‘best in class’ regulator supporting the Australian financial markets.
- Provide VIP support service for Commission and Senior Executives nationally.
- Provide second level support for ASIC’s systems and Production Environment including collaboration with other IT resolver groups in the completion of Remedy Service Desk jobs.
- Manage team wide training requirements, vacation coverage and staffing for projects.
- Weekly and Monthly reporting to be provided to the Manager End Users Support when required.
- Improve first call resolution by providing technical guidance / mentoring to first level service desk technicians.
- Ensure the team deliver on ASIC’s strategic priorities and team business plan.
- Manage user escalations, ensuring allm atters are promptly resolved.
- Manage the teams Remedy Incidents, tasks and work order queues, this includes the assignment of the aforementioned and the continual monitoring of ticket levels, ensuring aged call and managed to an agreed level.
- Lead a team providing onsite support and consistent quality service across Australia in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Actively participate in project activities, national rollouts, offsite support, major initiatives, etc.
- Develop the relationship with business stakeholders at various locations.
- Run the regular team meetings discussing regional support issues, ticket queues and managing subsequent actions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience in a Service Desk and technical support role.
- Experience in support of operating systems i.e. Active Directory 2012 and 2016 Server, Win10 Desktops, MS Office 0365 and the Remedy Service Management suite are highly desirable.
- Azure AD and AWS knowledge an advantage.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, relationship building skills, with the ability to engage all levels of the organisation and develop effective partnerships with a range of stakeholders.
- Exposure and working knowledge of VMware and virtualised environments highly desirable.
- Good communication skills and ability to articulate technical matters to users.
- Ability to work with technical teams and work collaboratively to achieve results.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in IT or a certification in Service Management (ITIL/Agile) and experience leading a team providing IT services and issue resolution.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Townsville, AU
Application Deadline: N/A