The Finance team provides a range of financial support and analysis services to all of ASIC internal stakeholders. Finance Operations provides direct financial support to the various business units including Administered receipts (i.e. company returns), Administered debt, Fee Waivers, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Taxation, Unclaimed Monies and Industry Funding.
- Assess and process levy waiver applications
- Maintain accurate records on systems and registers
- Conduct debt management activities including liaising with debtors and reconciling debtor accounts
- Liaise directly with customers to resolve enquiries relating to Industry Funding reporting obligations and business activity metric data
- Manage a debtor portfolio
- Assess general correspondence
- Assess and process payment plan applications
- Process write-offs
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in data entry using a variety of software applications.
- Experience in customer service and working in a team environment.
- Experience in Debt Management and Account Receivables processes.
- Experience in following procedures and defined processes accurately and in a timely manner.
- A secondary education certificate or diploma.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mildura, AU
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai