The Specialist Support & Reporting team (SS&R) is responsible for providing a range of specialist services to support ASIC’s Regulatory functions. These services include supporting ASIC teams’ use of its customer relationship management (CRM) system, supporting ASIC’s regulated entities’ use of ASIC’s business systems, including trouble shooting system issues and acting as a conduit between the business, relevant project teams and IT to resolve complex system issues, undertaking systems training, facilitating quality assurance processes, undertaking business data reporting and analysis services, including technical research and advice for senior management.
- Develop learning material, information resources such as system user guides and maintain the CRM SharePoint information hub.
- Co-ordinate (implement test plan, test release, scheduling a release, co-ordinating resources) CRM business UAT and PVT testing including the preparation and execution and support business representative conducting the testing.
- Assist with CRM Quality Assurance processes, business system administration and reporting.
- Work closely with other teams in SS&R to deliver high quality services to ASIC’s Regulatory teams.
- Work closely with business Subject Matter Experts (SME), ASIC project representatives and IT teams to gather business requirements and document CRM business processes and procedures.
- Investigate and resolve CRM issues and produce/maintain CRM information resources in a format that can be shared with and easily understood by a variety of stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, with experience in presenting engaging information to a variety of stakeholders.
- You have demonstrated experience in case management systems and are able to support and enhance business processes.
- You have a refined ability in dealing with challenging stakeholders and customers either in a government, professional or financial services organisation.
- You will have relevant tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce or Information Technology paired with practical work experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics and Azure DevOps will be highly regarded for this role.
- You will thrive in an environment focused on resolving complex issues, providing solutions and creating concise training material.
- Gathering, understanding and translating business requirements into technical requirements and functional specifications is second nature to you.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, AU
Application Deadline: N/A