Information Technology Services provides a wide range of IT facilities and support services to ASIC. We are undertaking major technology projects that will transform our business and continue our significant technology transformation. We make use of the latest technology with an increasing focus on data sharing and analytics which will make ASIC a ‘best in class’ regulator supporting the Australian financial markets.
- Take ownership of customer issues and requests by pro-actively managing a positive client experience and ensuring results are communicated back to the client in a clear and meaningful manner
- Document Service Desk processes and initiatives to enable effective Service Desk operations
- Provide high quality customer focused first and second level IT support and services to clients across ASIC in accordance with approved service levels and operational standards
- Assist the Service Desk Team Leader to ensure that maintenance and operational standards are met
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 2 years proven experience in a Service Desk or technical support role
- Ability to utilise Remedy or similar request management tools.
- Strong general knowledge and troubleshooting of Microsoft Outlook and Exchange, Active Directory, Windows 7 and above, MS Office 0365, SCCM, and remote assistance tools.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with a variety of Windows OS based related software and hardware systems with emphasis on dealing in a virtualised environment
- Understanding of working with Service Level Agreements and contributing to business outcomes.
- Ability to approach technical issues in a logical and common-sense manner.
- A tertiary qualification in IT is desirable
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle, AU
Application Deadline: N/A