Asda Vacancies – Content Coordinator
You will become an integral part of our content marketing team, supporting the planning, preproduction and delivery of content across paid and owned channels and platforms. You will be a key part of this team responsible for developing strong working relationships across the business. Your network will include trading teams working closely on production nominations and selections for content, the legal team on sign off of concepts and creatives as well as the wider customer marketing function working on the marketing plan. You will also be the key contact for our inhouse studio – working closely with designers and producers to provide creative feedback at all stages of production from brief to delivery. You will be passionate about content marketing with a great creative eye and strong attention to detail.
- You will thrive working in a fast paced and varied environment and be able to balance multiple projects and deadlines at one time
- You are a team player with excellent cross-functional working abilities
- You will be experienced in managing projects that are delivered on time, on budget and to brief
- You will have a background in working closely with agencies and studios especially in working with creative and production teams
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A