To be employed in this role you must have held a full driving licence for at least one year, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van. You must also have no more than six points on your licence and pass a basic level safeguarding check.
- When you’re on the road, you’ll need to be organised and because you’ll be representing Asda, we’ll expect you to be an excellent ambassador for the brand.
- With that in mind, the personal qualities you bring to the role will be every bit as important as your skills and attitude.
- Friendly and approachable, you’ll be the kind of person who’ll put our customers first and do whatever it takes to make their home shopping experience the best it can be.
- When you’re not on the road, you’ll make sure your van is clean and fit for the next delivery (don’t worry, you don’t need to be an expert mechanic
- we’ll give you all the training you need) and when we’re really busy, you’ll be asked to help your team, picking and packing online orders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai