Do you get a real buzz when you’ve managed to play a part in developing your team to the next level and built really strong relationships with the people around you?
- Research & report on key product metrics (e.g. eCommerce conversion, customer satisfaction, media revenue). Understand industry best practices and turn this research into actionable recommendations to accomplish business objectives.
- Work with internal and external engineering groups to develop a leading-edge technology solution/roadmap, to ensure a high performing and stable platform for ASDA. This includes not only the core platform, but additional functionality, 3rd party tools and testing services to ensure 100% uptime and a fully secured platform.
- Understand how end users interact with support products and develop a comprehensive roadmap to improve user satisfaction
- Managed large teams (circa 20+)
- Led on significant customer proposition developments
- Experience of large-scale platform transformations
- Basic technical knowledge of what type of tech stack, components (from a product management and infrastructure perspective) and methodologies to bring together, to deliver outcome against eCommerce retail use cases.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A