Reporting into the Senior Manager Data & Analytics, the core of this role will involve designing, developing and enhancing Anaplan models, using Anaplan as a strategic tool to support our journey of connecting the business through effective planning.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with a history of project management, enabling you to handle tight deadlines, working constructively with the project team to deliver on shared goals
- Strong communication skills to enable you to effectively communicate at the right level with technical, non-technical and senior business stakeholders alike
- A pro-active and inquisitive approach to identifying opportunities to improve working processes and systems, having the confidence to question the status quo
- An understanding of data models and hierarchies’ as well as demonstrated history of working with any of the following Oracle Essbase/SQL/Teradata/Tableau/Power BI
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A