Asda Christmas Jobs – Data & Governance
You will also be responsible for; collaborating to ensure data is appropriately managed throughout its lifecycle and in line with global data classification, working with the Privacy Team to implement Privacy controls when processing Personal Information. Spread awareness of Privacy by Design and the Privacy Impact Assessment Process, helping facilitate and manage an ASDA Data Management and Governance community, ensuring appropriate data quality management is in place, including issue identification, logging, route cause analysis and processes for resolution and defining, measuring, tracking and communicating the benefits of great data quality management.
- You have working experience of the main frameworks, tools and technologies in the Data Management and Governance field.
- You will also have knowledge of data governance and the relevant policies and regulations, such as GDPR.
- You will be proactive and keen to help the business better manage and govern its data. You will have a working knowledge of databases and SQL techniques, understand Master Data Management concepts and the benefits a Data Governance approach can bring to an organisation.
- £5,700 company car or car allowance plus discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A