United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
Job description / Role
UAE University is seeking an exceptional person who can manage the day to day operations of the university galleries and activity areas of the C4 Art Center. The Director of Operations will oversee the completion of the art center construction according the vision of the UAEU administration, and prepare the opening at the beginning of the 2021 Fall term. In addition, the DoO will be mentoring students and volunteers while providing art training and fostering a supportive environment that values creativity, diversity and mutual respect.
Tasks and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee the optimal use of the art Center facilities through robust scheduling, booking arrangements, contract management, and all aspects of production for programs and events.
• Oversee the operations, advertising and promotion, technology improvements, and asset safeguarding.
• Prepare annual budget and manage financial resources throughout the fiscal year, following the university policies, including financial reporting, revenue forecasting, and revenue goals for the C4 Art Center.
• Identify and pursue opportunities for increased public support, maintaining relationships with local, regional, and international arts funders.
• Develop and implement short- and long-range plans, operational objectives, policies and procedures and identify and formulate strategies that support the continuous operational and programmatic improvement at the C4 Art Center.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.