Inspire Gulf Recruitment Solutions
• Plan, develop and implement art and art history curriculum to meet learning goals
• Deliver lectures to students on art, art techniques.
• give drawing and painting demonstrations to students to teach them art techniques
• instruct students in working in different drawing, painting, and colouring techniques
• provide instruction in the use of pencils, pens, charcoal, brushes, watercolours, acrylic colours, oil colours and other art materials
• Organise art exhibitions to display the artworks of students and help them develop their art portfolios
Bachelor’s degree in fine arts with teaching qualification, or equivalent.Prior experience as an art teacher.Demonstrated excellence in a variety of art techniques.Excellent verbal and written communication skills.Capacity to supervise group work.Outstanding planning and problem-solving skills.Supportive, flexible disposition.Available to work during evenings, on occasion.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.