You’ll provide insight to both Argos Financial Services (AFS) and Sainsbury’s Argos on all aspects of Digital Channel performance. You’ll do this by assisting in the monitoring, evaluating, communicating and reporting of performance for Credit and Argos Care products.
We are open to this role being based from any of our SBAFS (Sainsbury’s Bank & Argos Financial Services) UK locations as remote working is involved. When we return to our normal ways of working occasional travel to your base location will be required.
- Ensuring the accuracy of reports, through checking and validation.
- Facilitating effective communication across your own team and other functions, developing key relationships.
- Proactively identifying areas for business improvement and making recommendations for their implementation.
- Analyzing and interpreting complex information, distilling critical insights and communicating to a highly diverse stakeholder base to drive actions.
- Initiating & facilitating the development, production, maintenance, evaluation and monitoring of reporting and insight on key AFS Digital metrics, across Credit and Argos Care, to support business decisions.
- Aspiring to deliver great outcomes.
- Ideally, you’ll come from a Financial Services or Banking background. And so, will have an appreciation of the control environment we operate within.
- Have a holistic understanding of the environment in which AFS operates (economic, banking industry, regulatory, and organisational).
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Proven planning and organisation skills, with an ability to balance a large range of priorities.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Analytics is key in this role.
- Previous Analytics experience in a Commercial function. You’ll be Commercially-minded and customer-centric, whilst being passionate about data and insights.
- Ability to access complex information from multiple sources and accurately interpret the results, making recommendations for change.
- Ability to challenge colleagues in a collaborative and constructive manner, have the courage to pose questions to ensure the right, fact-based decisions are always made. You should and be able to represent/understand the perspective of all internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative. You’ll be proactive and able to set and pursue a path without guidance.
- Good communication skills, with a proven ability to influence at peer level and upwards, flexing your style and delivery accordingly, depending on your audience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Croydon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A