Argos Job – Channels Analyst
You’ll provide insight to both Argos Financial Services (AFS) and Sainsbury’s Argos on all aspects of Digital Channel performance. You’ll do this by assisting in the monitoring, evaluating, communicating and reporting of performance for Credit and Argos Care products.
- Previous Analytics experience in a Commercial function. You’ll be Commercially-minded and customer-centric, whilst being passionate about data and insights.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Good communication skills, with a proven ability to influence at peer level and upwards, flexing your style and delivery accordingly, depending on your audience.
- Ability to challenge colleagues in a collaborative and constructive manner, have the courage to pose questions to ensure the right, fact-based decisions are always made. You should and be able to represent/understand the perspective of all internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiating & facilitating the development, production, maintenance, evaluation and monitoring of reporting and insight on key AFS Digital metrics, across Credit and Argos Care, to support business decisions.
- Ensuring the accuracy of reports, through checking and validation.
- Analysing and interpreting complex information, distilling critical insights and communicating to a highly diverse stakeholder base to drive actions.
- Proactively identifying areas for business improvement and making recommendations for their implementation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A