There’s still a lot happening in our Argos stores past the time the doors close. A slick stockroom operation continues to ensure thousands of products can be stored and picked for exactly when our customers need them. You’ll be part of the team that makes this happen.
- It’s helpful but not necessary to have previous experience to work for us.
- What we really want to see is great attention to detail and a focus on making sure everything is perfect for our customers’ orders. You must be over 18 due to the night working hours.
- You’ll get plenty of benefits including holiday allowance of 22 days, a company pension, and a 10% discount in Argos and Sainsbury’s, and 25% in Habitat (after 3 months).
- For our night roles you will mostly be working between 8pm and 6am when the store is closed, and your shifts may also cover other hours when the store is open.
- You’ll have your guaranteed part-time hours every week and there may be overtime opportunities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A