Toby’s Estate Coffee Roaster is seeking a motivated area manager to oversee stores throughout Dubai. The successful candidate will have strong leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as a proven track record in meeting sales and revenue targets. We’re looking for a professional who has experience managing teams and maximizing productivity. The ability to work independently is essential. The successful candidate will be ready to build long-term relationships with stores in the region and ensure quality consistency across each individual location. Priority will be given to those with experience in the hospitality industry of over 3+ years in a similar position.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· Must be highly-motivated with a positive attitude
· Experience of pre-openings for new coffee outlets or restaurant
· Willingness to adapt change, champion new ideas and being creative
· Formulate fruitful business development strategies to ensure long-term success
· Report to senior executives on progress and issues on a regular basis
· Evaluate performance using key metrics and address issues for improvement
· Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solutions
· Ensure compliance with company’s policies and operational guidelines
· Undertake sound financial management to ensure stores are profitable and stay within budget
· Leading multiple store teams to drive customer service standards
· Provides on-going coaching and performance feedback to staff members.
· Assigns daily tasks to staff and ensures that the tasks are performed correctly and in a timely manner while maintaining high standards of customer service.
· Manages the maintenance of inventory level within guidelines established.
· Maintain a safe work environment by enforcing all safety standards.
· Lead all aspects of retail operations such as merchandising, sales, customer service, inventory, personnel and payroll management.
· Communicate with clients on a regular basis.
· Ensure quality consistency across the region.
· Maximize sales and profitability in the region.
· Set standards and objectives for different stores and departments
· Optimize and oversee operations to ensure efficiency
Qualifications & Experience:· Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a district or area manager of multi-unit operations.· BSc/BA in business administration, retail management or similar field· Good knowledge of MS Office.· Knowledge of business procedures and functionality.· Willing to travel.· Proven track record of meeting sales targets· Knowledge of performance evaluation metrics and principles· Sound understanding of optimization of store operations and standards for success· Working knowledge of ERP software· Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities· Excellent organizational and leadership abilities· Strong business acumen with a strategic orientation· Excellent problem-solving abilitiesSkills:· Extensive coffee knowledge or the ability to obtain product knowledge.· Reliable with strong sense of responsibility plus problem solving ability.· Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.· Strong customer service skills.· Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations.· Basic computer skills and ability to quickly learn new technology systems.· Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team.· Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.· Excellent communication and organizational skills.· Ability to write reports & standard of performance manuals.· Be able to work well under pressure and motivate the team around them.· Be enthusiastic, knowledgeable and resourceful, with an eye for detail.