Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you’ll be doing
Our Area Manager is responsible for leading a team of Sales Supervisors and/or frontline sales team towards target achievement. Our Area Manager will also look to strengthen the relationship with Retailers to achieve common objectives.
Lead omnichannel responsibilities with Key accounts
- Build strategic relationship with key accounts through weekly touch base meetings & day to day operations
- Collaborate with e-business requirements to ensure success
- Lead strategy meetings with retailers: monthly business reviews
- Drive sell in and sell out targets & reach MS objectives
- Coordination with Marketing team and manage execution of brand activations with excellence
Achieve targets and objectives
- Partner up with Commercial director on plans to deliver targets
- Analysis of sales budget/Market share reports and make recommendations to mitigate risks
- Support in partnership with demand planner the development of monthly forecasts, and tracking weekly status.
- Ensure correct stock level in the stores during KCPs and collaborate with demand planner to drive best in class inventory management
Build a high performing team
- Coach, mentor, motivate, and provide feedback to team members
- Foster a collaborative and competitive team environment
- Coordinate regularly with education team to assess individual performance of team members and suggest corrective actions
What you’ll need to succeed
- You demonstrate great leadership skills and strong communication skills
- You excel at mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- You are a tech-savvy with digital abilities
- You have the ability to express short term and long term vision/ entrepreneurial mindset
- You have successful previous experience in a similar role with strong industry expertise (Makeup Guru is a plus!)
- You are a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
To apply for this job please visit sa.indeed.com.