- Support the Engineering team on one or more projects using your expertise in Building Information Modeling.
- The ability to work in a variety of construction environments including commercial, Educational, industrial and health care related projects
- Manage and Coordinate project deliveries/ delegated tasks with offshore production team.
- Review and QA/QC project deliverable.
- Learn and demonstrate proficiency in software related to BIM
- Learn and Demonstrate proficiency in construction trade knowledge (MEPF& Coordination).
- Strive to build strong network connections with project customers.
- Working with our clients during pre‐construction phase to build the 3D models, 2D Shop Drawings, As‐Built and Submittal drawings
- Be a champion in the advancement of BIM
- Must be willing to work as an Onsite BIM Engineer with Client’s project team
- Document Control Support
Job RequirementsEducation and/or ExperienceMechanical/Electrical BS, MS or foreign equivalent in Construction Engineering and Management/Technology from a reputed university.Prefer with 1‐3 years of experience in BIM detailing work from preconstruction through handoff phase of commercial construction.Learning knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit ® and Navisworks ®.Excellent collaborative and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectivelyAbility to lead and train small teams.Proven leadership and teamwork experiencePhysical DemandsRequired to travel to local customer sites located within 50 Kilometer from the home office. Also required to travel, on an average once a quarter, within Egypt to attend conferences and visit regional/national customer sites
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.