NEW EVOLUTION INTERIOR DECORATION LLC
- Responsible for producing furniture layouts and interior complete shop drawings including all details for joinery, and materials specifications, and all shop drawings. This includes millwork, tile, elevations, plans, and sections.
- Maintain/organize project files, schedules and specifications.
- Site visits and assisting Project Managers.
- Directly reporting to Design Manager
- Site survey/measures of existing conditions and producing drawings of same.
- Work with the entire team, in the office, and with outside consultants.
- Proficient time management to facilitate working on multiple projects simultaneously.
At least 4-5 years of experience in UAECan join immediatelySubmit your updated CV as well as your work portfolioPreferably female applicantsOrganized, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, fast-paced team player.Strong technical and practical CAD skills with an understanding of interior architectural villa’s and commercial, including floor plans, elevations, sections, electrical, and millwork.Experience and interest in modern detailingStrong understanding of and proficiency in producing all schedulesJob site experience including working with architects, builders, and landscape architects, measuring and producing as-built documentsSkilled in the use of lights, color, and texture in a spaceAware of state and local building regulations so their designs are up-to-codeKnowledge and uses of 3D max are an advantageCADD and strong presentation graphicsSketchupSpeaks fluently in English, writing, and computer literate as well as Photoshop presentations.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.