Parsons is looking for an Architect who can Independently performs a wide variety of conventional and moderately-complex architectural assignments by applying architectural design standards, practices, and techniques. The incumbent at this level regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment in developing original designs, is proficient in the utilization of standard architectural techniques, and is thoroughly familiar with company procedures.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Prepare high level architectural concept for high end buildings, including but not limited to Villas, compounds, ballrooms, …, etc.
- Build 2D & 3D models for existing design and able to change and upgrade according to the end user requirements.
- Support the ongoing construction projects and provide onsite solutions to manage any obstructions or quality issues.
- Prepare multi options of internal design concepts including the furniture plans.
- Prepare the internal and architectural material specifications.
- Lead the coordination with other disciplines during both design and construction stages.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture Engineering / Interior Design with UAE equivalency certificate.
- Board knowledge in software design and rendering tools, including but not limited to, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Sketchup, 3DS Max, InDesign and Photoshop.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- proficiency in the application of architectural design standards, practices, and techniques, as well as a demonstrated proficiency in sketching, rendering, model-building, and presentation drawing.
- Presentation and animation skills.
- Working under pressure, multitasks and support multi projects
- Fluent in both Arabic and English.
- Proficiency in CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with architectural design
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:ConfidentialParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.