The position is part of the Architecture and GLA management team within Retail Design and Delivery (RDD) department. It is responsible to maintain Architecture and MEP records of MAF (Shopping Malls Business Unit) SMBU retail units and to support the various BU departments with CAD and GLA management services for the operating assets and the new developments/redevelopments.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Create accurate CAD drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits.
- Review and update asset master plans, detailed architecture and MEP drawings, continuously implement changes based on received information.
- Create, edit and update standard architecture and MEP CAD details and formats to use in deliverables.
- Integrate and collaborate seamlessly with various business stakeholders to produce requested drawings and provide CAD and GLA management support.
- Review and check produced sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent out.
- Systematically organize and upload drawings to web based storage sites.
- Print various formats of drawing sets.
- Craft formal communications in a clear, concise, considered manner.
- Manage CRM virtual unit management requests for existing operating assets and projects by reviewing the scenarios submitted by leasing.
- Generate and maintain GLA management reports providing a correct leasable GLA and unit count on the business’s unit management platforms for proper business reporting.
- Support mall management with storage drawings creation and master plan updates.
- Be a pioneer of technology within the team ensuring that CAD, 3-D, and Graphics systems are up to date in accordance to the market and stay updated with the latest trends supporting the technical efficiency of the team.
- Ensure compliance with the MAF’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the MAF values and ensure that it is adhered to and exhibit the same all the time.
- Lead by example – thrive to create an honest and open work environment where individuals collaborate /support each other as a team and are passionate to achieve a common business objectives
Functional/ Technical Competencies
- CAD (Revit experience is a plus)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- MS Office Softwares
- Knowledge of YARDI and Salesforce CRM is a plus
Soft Skills & Experience
- Agile team player
- Strong work ethics
- High attention to details
- Logical decision-making ability
- Excellent communication skills; listening, comprehension, and feedback
- Effective time management, ability to handle peak work times
- 5-10 years of work experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent level qualification