GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
- Undertaking activities with all children to ensure their safety and facilitate their physical, emotional and educational development.
- Carry out planned educational activities and programmes of learning whilst promoting independent learning.
- To provide a high standard of care and educate working within the framework of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Works to establish a supportive relationship with children and parents concerned and interact with them according to their individual needs.
- Encourage acceptance and inclusion of all children and use appropriate skills to adapt activities necessary to meet the needs of all students.
- To monitor, assess and record children’s individual needs with the Learning and Development Profile Book.
- To develop action plans where necessary to support children’s learning.
- To be responsible for the care, welfare, health and safety and security of all children within the Nursery.
- To act as a positive role model and encourage positive behavior in line within the Nurseries Policies and Procedures
- To assume responsibility for the preparation of displays, assuring they stimulate vocal and receptive responses
- To participate in assessments of and preparing reports on children’s work and development
- To actively participate in training programmes, attending professional development activities as appropriate and actively contribute to their annual appraisal.
- To contribute to the social and extra curriculum activities of the Nursery and assist with the organisation of such as required.
- To leave the Nursery ready for the following session, ensuring that plans are ready to be implemented and resources available
Educational Qualifications and Certificates:
- University degree in Early Childhood / Education or other specialization provided that it is accompanied by a certified vocational certificate in the care and education of early childhood children (level III).
- Or a high school diploma provided that they are combined with a certified vocational certificate in the care and education of early childhood children (Cache Level 3) with at least two years of experience in the care or education of children.
– A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.