Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known healthcare facility based in Abu Dhabi is currently recruiting for an Arabic Staff Nurse that has an experience with patients with intellectual disabilities and mental health experience
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
– Responsible for ensuring that the nursing process of; diagnosis, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patient’s care is in collaboration with the family and is in accordance with the organizations policy and procedures and scope of service.
– Demonstrating accountability for own professional judgement, actions, outcomes of care and continued competence.
– Recognising the boundaries of your scope of practice and limits of own competence.
– Under supervision and collaboration with the interdisciplinary team ensures that the provision of individualised care from point of first contact throughout the episode of care, incorporates the continuum of care and rehabilitation goals.
– Identifying significant changes/deterioration with patient conditions, initiates appropriate action within scope of practice and escalates concerns timely and appropriately.
– Taking all reasonable steps to protect children or adults who are vulnerable or at risk from harm, neglect or abuse and escalates concerns.
– Demonstrates a working knowledge of resource consumption and practices within a cost effective framework.
– Works closely with families to ensure they are involved within all aspects of care where appropriate.