BAC Middle East
Job description / Role
Title: HR Group Manger
Report to: Board of Director & Managing Director
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy of the group.
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the group
• Work with the management to develop the group’s HR policies that reflect the group’s vision and culture.
• Review, develop or introduce HR management system
• Review or develop the internal HR bylaws
• Supervise other HR manager(s)
• Manage the recruitment and selection process.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and refinement of the of human capital
• Review and develop a performance appraisal system based on competencies that drives high performance.
• Work with the companies to develop standard Operation Procedures (SOP) for each department or as needed.
• Develop a positive working environment and employee loyalty
• Review and improve the employee incentive system
• Developing people as the most important asset of company(s)
• Review and develop training needs applied and monitor training programs
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Review and develop all aspects of safety in company(s)
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.