Job description / Role
Application Data Analyst & Insight Specialist
As an Application Analyst, your objective will be to effectively analyze data and present it for further decision making. You will help design, develop, and optimize games/application to improve user experience and revenue by developing meaningful KPIs and metrics for applications and drive data-driven, decision-making approach.
• Cover all three aspects of Data Analysis domain, Tracking, Reporting and Analysis
• Implement, test, integrate and optimize existing applications, KPIs and new features
• Create algorithms and work with support/development teams to set up systems to extract all relevant data and analytics from applications and marketing
• Perform AB test/pre-posttest analyses that support the growth of applications
• Monitor the health of applications (e.g., key KPIs, player sentiment) and create reports
• Identify need for new features/functionalities
• Find out patterns, problems, and anything useful from the data.
• Query databases using SQL, discovering useful information and extracting value for the business.
• Work with back-end team for installing new operation systems and releases
• Investigate and diagnose and resolve system faults/errors and technical issues and analyzing error trends
• Develop a deep understanding of user behavior through research
• Analyze payment yields and monetization flows, develop recommendations for revenue optimization
• Deep-dive analysis of user-data from large databases
• Provide tracking links that enable the marketing team to analyze the success of campaigns
• Ensure regular communication of KPIs to the production teams
• Implement, maintain and constantly improve tools, bring new ideas and use best practices that set industry standards
• Maintain data quality/data integrity