At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation.
You will develop, maintain, control, audit and analyze a wide variety of business processes and information systems mainly related with TRES and FES. Continuous business improvements along cross functional disciplines. Formulate and define scope and objectives and develop solutions to complex problems involving applications, business analysis and improvement activities. Devise and implement measures to improve operations & quality in order to increase customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate business functional leads and domain experts for front-end, engineering, production, planning & fulfillment, execution, supply chain and controlling.
- Support BU domain experts/SPEX GRL (Global rollout lead) on global program implementation locally to follow the BU specified global processes and solutions / harmonize the way business is conducted.
- Be the single point of contact for any global BU IS related programs. (Service, SPEX, Celonis, Configurator, Operation, Engineering etc). Also take the project leader role to implement SAP S4 HANA (REIWA) for TRES and FES function.
- Prepare, implement, and improve order configuration and engineering investigation, evaluation, recommendation to support the business processes and their implementation. Alignment of sales configuration tools, engineering tools and SAP backend.
- Establish future business requirements for Service and FES (marketing & sales).
- Design and implement cost-effective business processes using information systems-based solutions to business problems. Develop, establish, and implement processes that ensure reduced cycle time, reduced overhead and improve overall process efficiency. Preparation of flowcharts, diagrams, analysis and specifications to satisfy the above requirements.
- Investigate / prioritize business requirements to define scope and objectives of the projects and prepare schedule timeline, benefits, risks and Gate model.
- Coordinate with Global/Country/Local IT manager on budget and demand planning process for the local units.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve complex problems, and develop and implement measures to prevent reoccurrence along with devising modifications and recommend ways to improve.
- Maintain, or provide guidance for maintenance of a wide variety of systems. Provide support; ensure accuracy of information and responsiveness to customers (internal & external requirements).
- Lead and coordinate the work of less experienced staff and provide training and support to local business process owners.
- Coordination with GBS for their activities supporting to business.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Diploma with 10+ years of experience OR Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of experience in Business, Finance, Information Systems, or related fields. Preferably from Service and Sales & Mktg. business.
- Requires broad knowledge of Service and FES Business.
- Knowledge regarding manufacturing operations, information systems, quotation tools, engineering, sales, marketing and their applications, and ability to influence decisions and cost-effectively provide cross functional support is desirable.
- Requires strong analytical skills, initiative, and ingenuity to solve complex problems and implement remedial measures.
- Requires strong communications skills to discuss and negotiate resolution of controversial issues. Errors may result in delays, rework, and adversely impact customer relations.
- SAP – CR/CRM, SD,PP, MM,PS, FICO ,
- MS Office- MS EXCEL, Word, MS Project, Power Point, Visio etc.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.