Accounts Payable involves providing financial, administrative, and clerical support to the organization. Their role is to complete payments and control expenses plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
- Handling accounts payable of vendors for WT entities (UAE / Oman / Kuwait) .
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
- Coordinate with stores and purchasing for GR issue & PO discrepancies.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense report – Recording entries.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry and verifying documentation.
- Assisting in monthly closing of various related accrual.
- Monitor and clear Advance payment.
- Sox Reconciliation preparation for assigned GL accounts and uploading in ARCS.
- Month end report downloading â€“ AP Reports
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Other task assigned as needed.
- Ensure NOV accounting controls are in place and in compliance.
- Actively assist in the preparation and submission of supporting backups during annual internal, external and corporate tax audit.
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete reporting per month close schedules.
- Prioritization to Email – Actioning and Responding on time
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Communications flow to many stakeholders, including our team, direct manager, dotted line managers within Business Units and/or internationally, and the operational teams on a regular basis. Communication should be professional, clear, and concise. Email, IM, phone calls, and face-to-face are all acceptable forms of communication, and should be used always in a professional manner.
- Our team is expected to put people first, ensuring that the Finance function delivers on their critical duties on time and with high quality, doing things the right way as a team, as efficiently as possible. It is understood that, from time to time, job demands require additional efforts and time commitments. We must ensure we continue to deliver even in busy times and adjust schedules back to normal as those subside.
- Work dress code is business casual.
- Standard off hours are observed.
- While at work and on company business, all employees are expected to exhibit calm, professional behaviour, assessing events and circumstances from a calm, logical, objective viewpoint.
- Degree in finance, accounting, business administration
- Experience in Accounts Payable minimum 2-5 years
- Basic data entry skills
- Good listening & communication Skills
- Attention to details
- At best, knowledge about relevant accounting software
- Related practical experience is a plus .
- Degree in finance, accounting, business administration with 2 â€“ 5 years of experience in Accounts payable
- Previous experience in the Middle East in Accounts payable (JDE).
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required by the incumbent. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required