Job description / Role
As the Analytics Lead, you will play a critical role in developing and recommending data driven insights that help enhance the customer experience journey and life cycle, augment marketing initiatives and identify new potential revenue generating market segments.
You will additionally be responsible for optimising customer data and analytics tools with a focus on improving overall data quality.
This is a leading organisation with numerous exciting projects and opportunities across the whole operation. They are consistently investing in new initiatives and resources, as well as constant improvements and enhancements with a clear direction of only securing the best talent available on the market to help deliver the vision and build for the future.
* Manage the customer analytics initiatives to support the business and project teams in operationalising available customer data and business intelligence.
* Promote customer centricity and the use of customer-driven insights across the organization.
* Articulate data driven customer insights and recommendations, liaising with and challenging different business functions such as Marketing & Finance.
* Support the development of new projects and initiatives through appropriate customer behaviour and sentiment analysis and be able report findings by utilising tools such Power BI or Tableau.
* Apply effective technical and change management skills to promote data led decisions as part of business and project objectives.
* Exciting role with strong involvement across a range of business-critical projects rewarded with a tax-free salary and family benefits
* Chance to lead critical initiatives with stakeholders of the highest calibre