Job description / Role
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, they are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
As the analytics lead for commercial, you will build an analytics capability that spans physical and digital retail. You will take ownership of the direction and development of the commercial analyst roles across the group.
What you’ll be doing:
– Defining what commercial analytics means in terms of capabilities and roles
– Partnering with leadership to set analytics priorities across commercial functions
– Acting as the commercial analytics thought leader for our brands and partners
– Working with the team to operationalise and deliver impact with data products
– Challenging our tech teams to collect high quality e-commerce analytics data
– Hiring, training, and retaining talent for commercial analyst roles in the group
– Drawing up role frameworks giving analysts a defined career and growth path
– Coaching your team to ensure they are healthy, happy, and high performing
– Keeping your knowledge up to date via trainings and on the job learning
– Being a positive ambassador of the broader data organisation and culture