To achieve this, we are looking for a strong thought leader that can effectively partner with 1 or more scrum teams to deliver strong results while effectively partnering with NGCC PMO and critical stakeholders to deliver the best collections programs for our analysts.
- Ongoing updates on progress in sprints and across the PI to communicate progress against our commitments.
- Co-locate in the North Tower with the scrum team and partner with them on a daily basis to provide the direction, vision and support them quickly to prevent delays.
- Translate NGCC PMO features across multiple EPICs into user stories. You will be the author, editor and approver of all user stories committed by your scrum team.
- Ongoing refinement of user stories and alignment on needs of the scrum team.
- Effectively assimilate key priorities across multiple EPIC’s with different owners. Clearly understand the OKR’s and what is required to deliver the value expected within the strategy.
- Strong partnership with the Product Manager to align on scrum team priorities and continuously communicate updates back to the PM and the NGCC PMO.
- Demonstrated willingness to take initiative, naturally inquisitive
- Ability to quickly learn and provide effective leadership in an extremely dynamic, ambiguous environment
- Strong sense of urgency, commitment to deadlines and deliverables is critical
- Strong demonstrated results in partnering across geographies and teams
- Proven ability to independently overcome obstacles and resolve complex problems
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to identify non-standard solutions and act as a catalyst for change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated driving results in developing and executing multi-market strategies with clear success metrics
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent relationship management and negotiation skills, including the ability to effectively collaborate/influence at all levels without having direct authority
- Strong thought leadership with capacity to quickly understand critical linkages and business strategies across NGCC and in the Credit platform/program
- Over 3-5 years of proven project management experience, with an emphasis on leading cross-functional project teams in successfully defining, developing and deploying business and technical solutions
Company: American Express
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business Customer Service
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A