American Hospital Dubai
- Independently performs all general and specialized Radiographic procedures. Mammography, Interventional Fluoroscopy Radiography and Portable Radiography, C-arm examinations in accordance with hospital and departmental guidelines.
- Performs procedures which include instructing and manipulating patients, selecting techniques and calibrating equipment to obtain high quality images. Reviews the request and previous studies before performing the examination. Works closely with the Radiologists to cater for all procedural needs and requirements Schedules patients for Imaging examinations if required.
- Evaluates the nature of critical and emergency procedures and arranges patient priorities to accommodate them in conjunction with Radiologist instructions.
- Observes radiation safety measures / protocols at all times.
- Perform any additional duties as required, administration duties assists with filing, clerical and scheduling wherever possible.
- Maintains professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of latest trends in field of expertise.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of human anatomy, human physiology, pathology, pharmacology and medical terminology while maintaining a high degree of accuracy in positioning and X-ray technique.
- Possess, use and maintain knowledge about radiation protection and safety
- Current Registered Licensure in country of citizenship or professional practice
- DHA/MOH/HAAD license holders with Radiography Technologist title must have valid PSV report
- Knowledge of Middle Eastern customs is advantageous
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Two (2) years experience essential
- Graduate of an accredited School/ University or Institution from where the qualification permits registration with the ARRT or its equivalent.
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A