Best in class value is generated by best in class solutions. Capabilities enable American Express to create differentiated experiences for our internal and external customers. As a member of the Global Card Issuance Capabilities Team, the successful candidate will join our fast-paced, high performing team responsible for transforming Global Card Issuance. The Global Card Issuance team leads suppliers and is responsible for managing the manufacturing, personalization, delivery, and replacement servicing of all propriety card products globally. This role will also have a direct connection with front line teams and product user communities to ensure an understanding of product needs and wants and will partner with wider business enablement teams on communication and adoption of changes within Card Issuance. This B30 role reports into the Card Issuance Product Manager of Issuance Platforms, and will be responsible for the Card Tracker product, and other responsibilities based on business need.
- Work with key stakeholders across business to assist in creation of product roadmap, customer journey and Vision.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and use them to Manage projects and to effectively communicate with Key stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage projects, develop project plans, track project status and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Build and maintain relationship with all key stakeholders within and outside the program to ensure smooth delivery of results.
- Develop Spreadsheets, Power Point Presentations and Process Maps to document needs.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members.
- Coordination of internal and external resources to maximize project and program success.
- Excellent written and Verbal communication Skills
- High level of flexibility with the ability to absorb new information and adapt to change quickly
- Motivated self-starter and keen learner.
- Familiarity with Scaled Agile methodology preferred
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and tasks independently/with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and interact effectively with at all organizational levels
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with CA Agile (Rally), JIRA, Microsoft Power Point. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent Work Experience
Company: American Express
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai