We are hiring Data Associates to undertake localising and translating functions. We value your high attention to details and your ability to adapt to dynamic changes due to emerging business requirements. You are recognized as a role model for your proactivity in identifying issues with efficiency and accuracy.
- Work with your team to create process improvements or raise the quality of our output
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies
- Correct invalid or incorrect information in knowledge base
- Work with text and other types of data
- Work autonomously with minimal direction
- Work with a team filled with diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
- Willing to work with audio content (wearing headsets) for a portion of the day
- Business English skills both verbal and written
- Experience with MS Office software
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent
- Native-level proficiency in Arabic language (Saudi Arabia/UAE dialects): both verbal and written skills.
- Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents of Arabic language.
- Experience working with speech or language data, including experience with annotation and other forms of data mark-up
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cambridge, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A