As a member of the AWS Professional Services Global Security, Risk, and Compliance Practice you will have the opportunity to pioneer technically excellent security solutions supporting customer initiatives that are meaningful to their business. Building on those experiences you’ll collaborate AWS service teams on new features, innovate with new technologies and explore new challenges.
- Collaborate on internal builder projects
- Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measurable results.
- Become a deep technical resource that earns our customers trust
- Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work you deliver.
- Build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience or equivalent military experience
- 5 years’ experience in IT security, compliance, or risk management
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM
- Experience in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
- Technical expertise (design and/or implementation) in Cloud Computing technologies
- Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A